Guidelines for the Preparation of IMPA Congress 2018 Presentations
Thank you indeed for giving a presentation to the 24th IMPA Congress 2018. It will be much appreciated if you adhere to these guidelines.
Written papers will be printed direct from typescripts submitted by authors. Printing will be performed in black and white.
The paper should be written in Microsoft Word under headings arranged in the following order:
- Except where noted, please use Arial 10pt Font.
- Title (Arial 14pt, upper case).
- Name of Author(s), Position or Title and Company/Association.
- All presentations must be written in English,
- Visual presentations to be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
- Please specify the file name as “presentation date_session start time_surname”, e.g. 09_11.00_Lee.ppt
Please upload your Written Paper and/or PowerPoint presentation onto the conference website by 23 March 2018:
- Step 1: Please connect to the congress website through the link http://impadakar2018.com/wp-admin ;input your password; if you have forgotten it or you have not received any password then click on the link: "Lost your password? »
- Step 2: Click on "Select a file" in order to pick the presentation file from your computer.
- Step 3: Choose the session where the speaker would like to gives the speech.
- Step 4: Input the presentation document.
- Step 5: Click on “SAVE” button;a confirmation of the successful upload will automatically be sent by e-mail
It is advised that all speakers also bring a back-up of their PowerPoint Presentation to the conference on a memory stick. If you have changes after the deadline or need to make changes onsite, please bring a copy on a memory stick to the speakers’ preview room.
Please visit the speakers’ preview room (require location) at least 4 hours before your presentation to review, load and test your presentation.